TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. CHANGING YOUR DATES
Availability on many Charters is limited. Some Charters may be sold out and not available for any new dates you are looking to switch. No changes are permitted within 48 hours.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations to a reservation can be made up until 7 days before your trip. Cancellations within 7 days are non-refundable, $200 deposit.
3. NO-SHOW POLICY
We are unable to issue a refund for a no-show under any circumstances. If you do not show or cancel outside of the timeframe agreed upon above, the $200 deposit will be charged to the credit card we have on file.
4. LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
If you are running late, we will wait for you. The time of your reservation is when the trip time starts, not when you arrive to the boat. As a result, the time spent out on the water will be reduced in relation to your delayed arrival time.
5. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION POLICY
Our goal is to provide the best possible service to you and work with you on any issues or disputes you might have as it relates to your trip. If you are not satisfied with our service, please approach one of our staff during or immediately after your trip. We will do our best to work with you as your satisfaction is important to us.
We will never share your e-mail address with anyone else under any circumstances without your express permission, and will never sell your e-mail address to anyone. We value your privacy and your security.
7. BAD WEATHER POLICY
Most charters in run rain or shine. If the boat is unable to go out due to port closure, inclement weather, or any other reason, you are entitled to a 100% refund. However, if the charter is still going out, then our cancellation policy as stated above applies.
8. OTHER POLICIES
These charters all subject to the following rules of etiquette, at the discretion of our captain. You may not be allowed on the boat if you:
1) Show signs of intoxication
2) Show signs of infectious disease
3) Are pregnant or otherwise physically at-risk for adventurous activities
4) Are unruly or otherwise disrupt the enjoyment of the other participants or put the crew at risk in any way
5) A1 Deep Sea Charters reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at our discretion.
The enforcement is the sole responsibility of the captain or crew. If the captain crew determines that there is a violation of any safety or health standard, we cannot be responsible for a refund.
9. This is a mechanical craft – if the boat has mechanical issues and cannot leave port, you will receive 100% refund. We will do our best to reschedule your trip at a date/time convenient to you. We cannot guarantee all trips will go as scheduled. If the boat experiences a mechanical issue off-shore, we will do our best to resolve the issue and continue fishing. The trip will considered complete unless you cannot continue fishing safely. If your trip is cut short, we will adjust the rate accordingly.
10. FISHING REGULATIONS. We follow all state and federal laws governing Texas and Federal waters. Fishing licenses are the responsibility of the chartering group. You can check regulations at Texas Parks and Wildlife website or offices. Where required, you MUST have a current fishing license to board the boat. We will only catch and keep fish in season and within current catch limits.
11. WHAT TO BRING. Food – for yourselves. Drinks – NO GLASS CONTAINERS. You may bring beer, no hard liquor, for your personal consumption. We strongly recommend water. Staying hydrated is crucial to fun on sea. SOFT SOLE, CLOSE-TOED SHOES – No boots, no black soles. NO FLIP-FLOPS OR BARE FEET. SUNSCREEN – sunburns don’t usually show up until after the fun. YOUR FISHING LICENSE – or you don’t get onboard the boat.
You may bring 1 Large Ice Chest or 2 Medium Ice Chests.
12. DO NOT BRING ILLEGAL DRUGS OR FIREARMS OF ANY KIND. NO GLASS CONTAINERS. NO BANANAS.
13. GUARANTEE -we do not make any guarantee you will catch fish. We will do our best to provide opportunity to catch fish, but catching is not always guaranteed. We do not guarantee specific species will be caught.
14. GEAR. We provide rods, reels and tackle. If you are negligent and drop one overboard, you are responsible for replacement. The credit card used for deposit will be billed between $150-$300 depending upon which rod/reel combo was lost.
15. YOUR PHOTO. We reserve the right to use your photo/likeness in marketing material exclusively for the sole purpose of promoting A1 Deep Sea Charter and our services. This includes but not limited to, website and print material.
The services advertised on this website are provided by A1 Deep Sea Charters.
The Website works as a middle-agent between the client and the operator of services listed on the Website. As such, the Website creates the necessary commercial connections in compliance with its own service and quality standards to provide services such as, but not limited to, fishing charters. Only the most reputable suppliers are selected for this purpose. However, the Website cannot be held liable for their acts, omission, wrongdoing or other. Travel services are subject to the conditions set by those suppliers, and their liability may, in turn, be limited by their tariffs and conditions of service. The Website acts only in its role of agent for the client or for the supplier of the goods and services rendered and as such, does not keep any legal authority or control over the operator’s personnel, assets, operation and/or property.
The Website herewith declares that:
(a) Photographic material published on its Website is intended to render a general depiction of the service in question and by no means can be guaranteed that the service will be supplied exactly as depicted.
(b) Travel services descriptions are regularly updated for a depiction of the product as close to reality as possible. However, the Website cannot be held accountable for variations occurring upon your arrival at the travel service site.
(c) The Website will reserve the right to deny the supply of a service to any client at any given moment if and when it considers convenient to do so.
(d) Any claim or comments that the client should present about the services received must be submitted in writing within a period of time no longer than 14 days from travels end date.
The Website will not assume liability for any claims, costs or expenses arising from personal injuries to the client or third parties, or caused by accidents, fatalities, loss or damage to personal property, lack of enjoyment or claims over emotional and mental states such as upset, disappointment, anguish, distress or frustration, or any other damage, whether physical, mental or emotional, arising from the following:
(a) Acts committed or omissions caused by any party other than the Website or its employees.
(b) Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather or any other circumstance beyond direct control of the Website.
(c) The client’s failure to obtain the required travel documentation such as, but not limited to, passports, visas and certificates, in which case no refund will be granted.
(d) The client’s failure to comply with travel instructions such as, but not limited to, tour dates and times, meeting locations, or other instructions.
(e) Changes to, or cancellation of, the travel services offered, notwithstanding the reason. The Website reserves the right to cancel or change the travel services at its discretion, but will try to substitute them with comparable services. If a reservation must completely be canceled, the Website’s liability will be limited to a refund of all monies paid to the Website.
Despite our close communication with our selected group of service suppliers, there is still a possibility that changes on the rates may occur without notice. As some of the rates become expired and cannot be timely updated by the operator to your immediate convenience, the Website regularly runs a rates verification process which may yield differences between the price you have paid for your reservation and the price you need to pay to actually enjoy the service. When an updated rate happens to be lower than the originally offered to you, the Website will only charge the lower amount. When an updated price is higher than the originally quoted price, the Website will have a travel consultant inform you of the specific variation and the resulting balance that needs to be covered. Should you not agree to the correct amount and decide to cancel upon the circumstances, the Website will honor your cancellation request without penalty. The Website and its service suppliers will also be released from any responsibility towards compensations that the client may claim and will not be considered liable for any inconveniences arising from the said rate difference and/or cancellation.
CHARTER FISHING COMPLETE LIABILITY RELEASE
I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS INVOLVED WITH CHARTER FISHING AND BOATING, including, but not limited to equipment failure, perils of the sea, acts of other participants and adverse sea weather conditions, and I HEREBY ASSUME SUCH RISKS.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE A DUTY TO EXERCISE REASONABLE CARE OF MY OWN SAFETY AND I AGREE TO DO SO.
I assert that I am physically fit to fish and ride on a boat and will not hold Mark Greer/MPT and L Inc., CAST OFF II/TX1696AP or their employees, agents or other associated personnel responsible if I am injured as a result of ANY problems (medical accidental or otherwise) which occur while fishing, riding on the boat or otherwise participating in the trip.
I fully understand the involved boat has limited medical facilities and that in an event of an illness or injury, appropriate medical care must be summoned by radio and treatment will be delayed until I can be transported to a proper medical facility. I agreed in advance to these conditions.
The participating Charter Boat and its owner(s) HAVE MADE NO REPRESENTATIONS TO ME, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, THAT THEY OR THEIR CREW CAN OR WILL PERFORM SAFE RESCUES OR RENDER FIRST AID. IN THE EVENT I SHOW SIGNS OF DISTRESS OR CALL FOR AID, I would like assistance and will not hold Mark Greer/MPT and L Inc., CAST OFF II/TX1696AP, their crew or passengers responsible for their actions in attempting the performance of rescue or first aid.
I agree to forever discharge and release Mark Greer/MPT and L INC., its employees and agent(s), the owner(s) or the boat CAST OFF II/TX1696AP, and it’s (THEIR) employees and agents form any and all responsibility or liability for any and all injuries or damages. I agree NOT to make a claim against or sue any of the parties for the injuries or damages where they arise or result from any NEGLIGENCE or other liability. I further specifically agree on behalf of myself my heirs and assign to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur as a consequence of my participate in any Charter Fishing Activity with or involving the released parties.
I have read this agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by said agreement, from this date forever into the future.